Saturday, June 13, 2009

It's Been Forever!!



Sorry it's been so long since the last time I posted. I have been really busy finishing up school and spending time with friends and of course working. Dan has been really busy working a bunch of overtime shifts and covering other people's shifts that he hasn't really been home too much so I'm really looking forward to spending this weekend with him. I made sure he didn't plan anything for this weekend & i requested it off of work so we could spend some time together. Our schedules have been crazy for the last month and a half, I feel like our lives never stop or give us time together, but it does make us cherish the time we have together. 

We have been having a lot of fun exploring different festivals and fun places around town. We have been to the iris festival, the tulip festival, the portland rose garden, the rose festival, and the japanese garden and been to the beach a couple times, all in the last month. We have taken some gorgeous pictures and it is really making me want to take a photography class. At the end of this post i'll add some pictures that we have taken. 

After messing around a bunch with the super nice camera dan's dad let us use it is making me want to take pictures all the time and really making me want to take a photography class. I'm not sure that Linfield really offers any so I might look into taking one somewhere else. I find it so much fun and so relaxing that I would love to learn more and get better at it. It's really nice cause one of my friends also loves to take pictures so she and i enjoy going new places 
where we can take lots of pics. There are so many gorgeous places in the portland area that you never run out of pictures to take. 

 I am off to wake dan up since its like 10:40 in the morning lol . . . and then we are going to spend the day together which i am super excited about. I promise to write more later hehe. 
& here are the pics I promised . . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment