Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Summertime . . . where the living is easy

So the past week has been pretty busy and definitely making me ready to go away for the weekend. I spent some time with Kaitlin since she's back from her trip. One of the days we decided to hang out and take some pictures up at the rose garden together. It turned out to be a super nice day! 

I have been working a lot which is good and bad. Its nice to get the hours and more money but Dan and I have been working opposite schedules so its kinda crappy when it comes to that. I am so excited to go away this weekend. Dan and I are going with my parents to Sunriver for the weekend. We are renting a house and just spending the weekend relaxing. I am SO excited to go. it will be so relaxing and just what we all need. On saturday Dan and my dad are running a half marathon so I am really looking forward to going and watching Dan. I am so proud of him! 

On another exciting note, we scheduled our engagement pictures! I'm so excited to take those pictures! We are going to take them at the beach in about a month. It will be so much fun & I definitely can't wait!

Well I'm off to work on some homework before work. I'll write more soon :-)

1 comment:

  1. hey lobster! it's courtney :) love your blog! I am so excited to hear about dan's half and your egagement pictures! are you running, too? I'd love to meet for a run sometime!

    ReplyDelete