Sunday, May 10, 2009

Busy busy busy....

I never thought this week was going to be as busy as it ended up being. This week was filled with appointments, cleaning, school, work, fire department stuff, and spending time with the parents. Both dan & i feel like we have barely been home or had any time together in so long! i am looking forward to tomorrow and being able to hang out with dan for a little while!

Dan worked Monday, so I got to hang out with Brittany for a while & watch  the hill's together of course! hehe Its fun to hang out with more people from the department. Tuesday I had a bunch of stuff for school & then dan and i went to Ikea to get a new dresser & then we raced home to make it over to my parents for my dad's birthday. Wednesday we organized a bunch of the house & worked out before I had to go to work and Dan had to go to a union meeting. Thursday dan was back to work and I had to work thursday night too. 

By the time it got to friday I was just ready for a break. I had an appointment in the morning & after that dan & i decided to go to the beach for lunch and a walk for a couple hours. On our way home we ended up at my parents for a couple hours and then going to dinner with his parents. We got home around 10pm and pretty much went straight to bed. 
Saturday dan got up at around 6 to go to the station for the Burn to Learn. I went to breakfast & hung out with Amy for a little while and we went down to the Burn together. I hung out with a bunch of different people down there and always love to see my cute fiance at work stuff. He was the engineer on engine 25 so i got to stand and talk to him for most of the day which is always nice. I love learning more about what he does, plus its always a good thing when he's outside the fire :-)! Its nice cause there are getting to be a lot more young couples in the department so there are a lot more people to talk to.


After the burn we went to my parents to help my dad with my mom's mothers day present, met up with amy & liz to help them get a present, headed home to get ready real quick, and went back to my parents for dinner. Today I am spending the day trying to rest after a really long and hectic week. I can't wait to spend tomorrow with dan! i miss him tons and just want to relax with him! Hope everyone has a great week!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment